Summer Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer Camp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules on Role Playing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maddie-Moo
iPod Addict
iPod Addict
Maddie-Moo

Female Number of posts : 1627
Sanity : what is this sanity you speak of?
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Pool:

Rules on Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: Rules on Role Playing   Rules on Role Playing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:34 am

ok, this is basically kinda of a make believe game. You come up with a character and write about it's life in third person.

Ex: She went to the mall. While she was there she saw Bob

The character can be anything you want. Avian/American hybird; Vampire; Wearwolf; Murse; you name it.

the characters will live in a small made-up town in Maine, Rosewood. They will all be highschool age.

Here is what i want you to post below:

____HOW TO CREATE A CHARACTER___
---Pick a gender. Do you want your character to be a boy or a girl?
---Pick a race. It's totally up to you.
---Choose a name. It can be anything you want it to be. Just please, please, pleeeaaase make it appropriate
---Describe your character. Do they have long hair or short? Are they tall or short? Are they outgoing or shy? Do they have a fear or spiders or do they like the dark? etc etc.
---Post a picture of what you want your character to look like. This will help people visualize what your character looks like. Please don't post the same picture someone else did. Thats no fun. If you want an anime girl/boy go to photobucket and type in "Anime girl/boy" in the search box. This seriously really helps!
---Write a biography for your character. It doesn't have to be long. Just a paragraph or two. This will help explain more about your character and tell more about them. Be sure to include things such as:
*Why are they in Rosewood
*Do they have a family, a pack, a clan, a flock? Any siblings?
*Have they always lived in Rosewood? Or are they newcomers?
*Do they have a job?
*Are they in love? Are they married, single, divorced?
*If their a vampire, how did they become one? Do they like being one?
What's their diet? Are they vegetarians?
*Where do they live? In a normal home? In the woods? A tee-pee?
*Are they dangerous??
*etc etc. I hope you get my point
---Your character now needs a some sort of conflict. Are they running away from someone? Are they secretly in love? Or are they just trying to get through high school as normally as a vampire/werewolf can? It's up to you!!

wait till i approve of your character before you start to RP
Thanks! have fun playing! And remember, stick to the topic. I will start banning.
Back to top Go down
https://summercamp.forumotion.com

Rules on Role Playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Summer Camp :: Rosewood :: Registration-
Jump to: