Summer Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer Camp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Fwends Story

Go down 
3 posters

Am i fugly?
Yes
My Fwends Story Vote_lcap0%My Fwends Story Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
My Fwends Story Vote_lcap100%My Fwends Story Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Revykinz
Revsy Darlink
Revsy Darlink
Revykinz

Female Number of posts : 238
Sanity : Why? Have you seen it? Because I lost it when I met Madi and Lara.
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:34 am

;

Hey my frend syd started a story

Preface
It was the perfect pool party on that wonderful June day the day that everything happened. I absolutely knew it. Everyone was having fun, laughing, swimming, eating, and there was a pizza stuffing contest (where you have to stuff an entire slice of pizza in your mouth and swallow before the other people) in which I had won. But at the moment I was standing at the edge of the pool watching my friend execute a perfect swan dive, aka not-so-perfect after she landed on her stomach. Then, out no where, a pair of arms encircles me.
I knew exactly who they belong to by looking at the muscular build. Now I want it to be made perfectly clear; I did not have a boyfriend. These arms belong to my best friend Luke. But, I’m not gonna lie- the two of us have a track record of pushing each other into the pool, so my next move was not surprising.
I throw my left arm behind his back, hook onto his right side and flip him over my head and into the pool. I then lean down when he surfaces and reach my hand down to pull him up while saying,
“You know I wasn’t going to let myself be pulled into the p- ahhh!” I screamed.
Luke had grabbed my hand so that now I was flying down straight towards him. During this falling moment that is all of a sudden slow motion I'm thinking AW CRAP! Our heads are gonna collide! I just said a bad word, please shun me why did I try to help him? Then the magical event happened!
For a moment— as our heads were colliding, I put both of my hands on his shoulders to break the fall, and then the moment before our heads would have smashed together, he turned his head to the side and we had a full on, full speed forward for me, first kiss! IN the pool! Now you can imagine how I felt, I was kissing the hottest boy in the school, the one I’d had a crush on since the second grade but had always hide it perfectly! This was the most joyous moment of my life and I wanted it to last forever!
But this joyous joy wasn’t meant to last. Half a second after our kiss, the force of my fall slammed into him knocking both of us under the waters surface and knocking the air out of me!
I'm going to be honest here and say I'm not a very good swimmer, but this is mostly because of my athletic ability, 120 pounds and 5 ½ feet in height that is all muscle. So I don’t float very well at all. Now just imagine if you were out of air and were sinking like a rock to the bottom of a twelve foot deep pool, how would you react? So I naturally passed out.
Meanwhile Luke surfaced then frantically looked around for me. Then everyone started screaming and they all jumped in to get me out because by now I was lying on the pool floor.
They managed to pull me out the started trying to wake me up and revive me. It didn’t work. So now I was out everyone was crowded around me and there was only one thought stream passing through everyone’s heads, and that was HOLY I just said a bad word, please shun me!
But then maybe I should start from the beginning. About how I came to hold this pool party and what it was for. But for that we’re gonna have to go back a couple months ago, December to be exact.

Chapter One My Birthday
It was December 10th, my birthday and all of my best friends were over for a sleepover. The boys had been over earlier but they obviously couldn’t sleepover since we were now in the 7th grade and cross-pollination was not allowed (not that we wanted to cross-pollinate with those guys, they weren’t anywhere near hot enough, besides Luke, the love of my existence since second grade, but I wasn’t telling my girls that!) so us girls decided to play truth or dare. There were four of us sitting in a circle including me. Yeah I know what you’re all thinking; she's only got four bffs! But you know my girls compensate for millions of friends and are way better than those snobby popular girls, so cork it, joking but I'm serious, they really do. But anyways I started it and the truthing and daring got passed around until it was my turn. Lauren asked me,
“Truth or dare?”
“Truth” I replied. Then those three all huddled together to think of a good enough truth to ask me. Then they all turn around with devilish grins on their faces. Then they ask me,
“Which guy who was here today would you rather kiss? Oh, and we get to ask more questions because you the birthday girl! Hahahaha ha! Gotcha!”
“Wha-wha-wha what!? That’s not the rules!” I exclaimed.
“So what we made our own rules! Just answer the question!”
“Okay. Ummmmm………………….hm? Its between Sean and Luke. Ini min mini mo…Luke”
“Why?”
“He's strong, fast, hot, looks amazing without shirt, and he's super nice.”
“Would you go out with him?”
“Uhh...Yes?”
“You don’t sound sure?”
“Well it depends. On a couple things you know?” that was a rhetorical question but Lauren’s the dumbest of the four, and we are all in the GT program at our school and that’s saying something!
“No we don’t know. Could you explain it please?”
“Don’t be so stupid Lauren! That was a rhetorical question!” Sarah said, “Gosh you can be thick!”
“Yeah gosh Lauren! Where are your brains, up your but and around the corner?” Revelle jokingly asked.
“In your boob and around the tube!” Lauren replied sending us all into the unending giggles. “But seriously, would you?”
I don’t know, would I? I mean I guess I would. I have had a crush on him since the second grade, which I had been trying to smother over the last year when him and Sarah, not that I blamed her. He is hot, and nice, and… oh crap now I'm gonna start listing about him! Crap I can’t stop thinking about him! But he's so hot that I don’t want to stop! What's happening to me? Ah I'm going crazy! Help! Luke, Luke, Luke! Great I guess I do like him! Oh know I hope against hope that I didn’t say that out loud! I still found it awkward that Sarah and Luke had gone out even though they were already over it and were friends again, I wasn’t over it yet. Yes! Victory none of them look like they’ve heard anything which means they probably haven’t, but they're looking at me funny. Why was that? Oh yeah now I remember, I have to answer the question! Wow, once I get going I can’t stop! Well, I’ll choose…
“Yes, I would.”
“Phew! For a while there it looked like you were gonna say no!” Lauren exclaimed.
“What? Why are you happy?” I asked.
“Because Luke likes you!” exclaimed Revelle (lots of exclaiming was going on here and we were practically screaming!).
“No way! No way, no way, no WAY!” I actually screeched on that last note. So after all of us jumping up and down and screaming, and planning crazy ways for him to ask me out, we settled down and went to sleep, not knowing that at another sleepover, there were boys doing the exact same thing. Unfortunately, they did not get the same results (just FYI Sean texted me during this and he told me about it later so that’s how I knew).
” Dude, Luke! Do you like her?” Sean was questioning him, trying to get him to submit.
“Well… uh, yeah…” Luke said. REVY WAS HERE
“Then why don’t you ask her out? She has a HUGE crush on you! Take this time and get yourself a girlfriend! You sure need one; you haven’t had one since second grade for goodness sakes!”
“Yeah Luke,” Richard, Sarah’s boyfriend, was joining in the fight. “I mean, she's the cutest one left of the four to me, Sarah's the top for me but to everyone else Syd is the best girl out there!”
“Yeah, I know. But I value her friendship more than anything and if something happens, then it would be awkward for the two of us to hang out. I don’t want that.” Luke was doing some serious warding off here after that great sellout!
“You know what? That may be correct, but love is all about taking chances, if you don’t take this chance now, then there may not be another! Do you realize that she has a ton of other guys, lined up waiting to go out with her, and some of them might win her heart away from you! Do understand why this has to be now? Before spring fever!” Sean said. Ah he's such a good friend, but I can’t succumb to spring fever, especially here in Colleyville, Texas a suburb in between Fort Worth and Dallas and a little to the north.

Thats all she has so far. Aint she modest? apparently lolo n i are ugly/stupid.

No
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/BinkyinTexas
Lara
Jesse's Girl!!
Jesse's Girl!!
Lara

Female Number of posts : 1877
Sanity : (sexy voice) how sane do you want me to be ;)
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 pm

im guessing this story is true
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/30rockfan
Revykinz
Revsy Darlink
Revsy Darlink
Revykinz

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:33 pm

butthole
Back to top Go down
Lara
Jesse's Girl!!
Jesse's Girl!!
Lara

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 am

excuse me???
Back to top Go down
Revykinz
Revsy Darlink
Revsy Darlink
Revykinz

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:49 am

its not. my friend sydney wrote it. she lives in her own little world....

lauren is rly smart, and sean would never say the word "goodness" unless it was describing something Nathaniel lacks. sean and syd like nvr txt, and i don't ask things "jokingly." i do sarcasm.

and luke doesn't rly like sydney. i know this stuff Very Happy bcus im closest to the guys out of all 4 of us. (lolo sarah syd & me)

Last edited by Revykinz on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maddie-Moo
iPod Addict
iPod Addict
Maddie-Moo

Female Number of posts : 1627
Sanity : what is this sanity you speak of?
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Revelle! Ur not Ugly n stupid!!!

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
https://summercamp.forumotion.com
Revykinz
Revsy Darlink
Revsy Darlink
Revykinz

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:24 pm

*hugs back* thanks mads.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Jesse's Girl!!
Jesse's Girl!!
Lara

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:32 pm

random time
martin is a beast!!!!!!!!! rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maddie-Moo
iPod Addict
iPod Addict
Maddie-Moo

Female Number of posts : 1627
Sanity : what is this sanity you speak of?
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:16 pm

HAHA!!!!

Revelle, I love your sig
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://summercamp.forumotion.com
Lara
Jesse's Girl!!
Jesse's Girl!!
Lara

Character sheet
Pool:

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:21 pm

i second that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Fwends Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fwends Story   My Fwends Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fwends Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Summer Camp :: Writing :: Stories-
Jump to: