Summer Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer Camp

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Situation 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maddie
iPod Addict
iPod Addict
Maddie

Female Number of posts : 136
Sanity : whaaaa? what Sanity?
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Situation 1 Empty
PostSubject: Situation 1   Situation 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:40 pm

Here is the first situation:

Your character just found out they are a mythical creature, shunned by humanity, no one knows but them, what will they do??
Back to top Go down
Maddie
iPod Addict
iPod Addict
Maddie

Female Number of posts : 136
Sanity : whaaaa? what Sanity?
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Situation 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Situation 1   Situation 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:45 pm

I stared at myself in the mirror, shaking. I did not just do that. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and opened them again. It was still there. Somehow i had managed to produce a crackling white ball of burning energy. It hovered in front of me. I debated screaming for a moment. No, I could never do that. Who knew what my mom would do. What my father would do. He'd have a cow! He'd probably kick me out of the house.
I was hyperventilating now. The ball grew larger.
"Ok." I murmured to myself, "calm down. Deep breaths."
The ball slowly shrunk.
"KAARRAAAAA?" My mom called.
"YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!"
"COMING MOOOM!!!" I yelled, pulling on my jeans.
"Ok, stay here." I whispered to the ball, wondering if it would actually stay. It did.
I pulled on my sweater and ran downstairs, grabbing a piece of toast.
"Love ya mom." I kissed her cheek.
"Come home early, alright? Your father and I have something important to tell you." She smiled.
"Ok. SARAH! HURRY UP! TY WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!"
"Calm down, sheesh." My little sister walked into the room. "I don't see why I have to go with you and your stupid boyfriend anyway."
I rolled my eyes. Sarah used to be so sweet. Now she was just annoying.
"Because I don't want to drive you in the morning and I know you hate taking the bus." Mom told her.
A car honked outside.
"C'mon, that's us!" I ran out the door. Ty was amazing and I'm pretty sure I was in love with him. We had been together for 6 months, since the end of 9th grade. I hopped into the front seat.
"Goodmorning." Ty grinned, taking my breath away. It was unreal how handsome he was. I couldn't believe I had him all to myself.
"Morning."
Sarah grunted in the back.
The car ride to school was quiet. Sarah glared out the window the whole time. I wondered what her problem was, usually she wasn't in this much of a bad mood. Ty kept glancing back at her through the rear-view mirror.
"Is she ok?" He whispered.
I only shrugged.
"I can hear you, ya know." Sarah glared at me.
Ty parked the car next to a blue Sedan, Tania's car, and we all got out and headed to first period.
"I'll see you later, Beautiful." He murmured and kissed my forehead before walking down the hall. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared after him.
I walked into my first class and sat down. Mrs. Murphy began her grueling, long lecture of the day. This time it was on Shakespear. Normally I liked English but halfway through the lesson, I began to feel weird. My stomach started cramping up.
I raised my hand.
"Mrs. Murphy, may I go use the restroom?"
"Yes. Take the pass."
I grabbed a pink hall pass and dashed down to the restrooms. I didn't feel sick, it was just my stomach hurt. I was in pain.
I sat on the lid of a toilet in the stall and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself. Slowly, the stomach pain subsided.
When I opened my eyes, the first thing i saw was a crackling ball of white light. Not again....
Back to top Go down

Situation 1
Page 1 of 1